Friday, September 22, 2017, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Welcome to MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) - a place to find friendship, community, resources and support for you as a woman and mother so you are not alone.
Meetings are at Gateway Community Church from September through May from 10am-12pm. There is a fee for MOPS membership and for childcare (childcare fee is per child/per semester). Registration is required for all moms (new and returning), but scholarships and payment plans are available based on need (Contact Kay-Cee at for finacial assistance). First-time guests visit one meeting for free!
Register for the 2017-2018 year NOW! Childcare spaces are limited.
Steps for Registration
- Register at www.mops.org/join/
- Enter code: SEJX
- Follow the instructions and complete payment
- Go to www.gateway-community.org/gatewaymops to pay your childcare and craft fees. ($35 per child/per semester) ($5 Craft Fee)
- Complete the form and payment
- Attend the 1st meeting on September 8th at 10am!
2017-2018 Meeting Schedule
To learn more about any aspect of MOPS at Gateway, or for the schedule of events, email .